We thought you would enjoy this vision for a perfect holiday season. It is from Karen McCall’s Holiday Planner eBook, which you can download here.
Remember, the Holiday Planner is free for you. In its pages, Karen walks you through the ten steps you need to create your own holiday spending guide using the MoneyMinder® Holiday Planner. Use it to plan for a soulful, balanced and financially sane holiday season.
Here is my vision of a perfect holiday season:
- To celebrate the real spirit of these holidays
- To remember that the very best things come in no package at all
- To spend more time on friends – and less on shopping
- To increase the value of my presence instead of my presents
- To be especially grateful for gifts of love, kindness and friendship
- To return those gifts in greater measure than I receive
- To extend myself – and not my credit
- To take time to refuel and reflect
- To add to the world’s measure of goodwill
- To live by my word and make these wishes come true