Technical Customer Support
If you are experiencing technical difficulty with your MoneyMinderOnline, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When emailing customer support, please provide the following information:
- What is the nature of the problem you are experiencing?
- What kind of computer are you using? (PC or Mac?)
- What browser are you using to look at your MoneyMinderOnline? And what version of the browser do you use?
- Are you using a personal or business MoneyMinderOnline?
- Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing? (If you can’t, don’t worry.)
- Can you describe what you were doing before you experiencing the issue?
If you have a question about how to use your MoneyMinderOnline, please consider the following:
- To attend/ view a free new users class, please see class information at moneyminderonline.com
- You may also benefit from working with a MoneyMinderOnline Mentor for a period of time to learn how best to use your MoneyMinderOnline. MoneyMinderOnline Mentors can teach you, one-on-one, how to manage your finances using the MoneyMinderOnline. They can also help you heal your relationship with money and deal with long standing issues around money. If you are curious about the benefits of working with a MoneyMinderOnline Mentor, please see http://www.financialrecovery.com/?p=find-by-area
MoneyMinderOnline Terms and Conditions
If you are not fully satisfied with your MoneyMinderOnline subscription, you may cancel your subscription, at any time, for any reason. Once you cancel your subscription, you will not be charged again. You may access your MoneyMinderOnline until you reach the end of your paid subscription period.
Customers who keep their account in good standing (current payment) may access their MoneyMinderOnline subscription 24 hours a day (subject to occasional server maintenance.)
Description of service
The MoneyMinderOnline is personal finance software that allows customers to track their financial information on www.moneyminderonline.com. The subscription is provided to you by MoneyMinderOnline LLC for the charges listed below. It is meant as an aid to assist you in managing your finances. It is not intended to provide legal, tax or financial advice.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, and to communicate with you about your MoneyMinderOnline subscription. Your name will NOT be sold to an external mailing list. Nor will any financial information you submit ever be collected, reviewed, sold or analyzed by the MoneyMinderOnline LLC or any third party.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies only when assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is NOT provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
By e-mail: email@example.com
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only highly authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Security of payment information entered into MoneyMinderOnline utilizes Authorize.net’s 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol for encryption, and is compliant with many government and industry security initiatives including Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Additionally, all other non-Authorize.net information is housed in a Tier II Data Center and hosting facility to provide the most secure and stable user experience for all MoneyMinderOnline users.
Conditions of Use
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of California and the US Government
Customer contact information:
Call Toll-Free: 800-722-0110